Thursday, February 23, 2012

fashion blog?

I added a button a few weeks ago saying that I was a fashion blogger and have yet to post anything about fashion or the what, how, or why behind the fashion choices I do make. The problem is not that I don't like my wardrobe or that I don't have things to share. The problem is that I am not the stereotypical size 4 model that has her husband take all her fashion pictures.

Not. Even. Close.

I have curves. A friend of mine often refers to them as my "womanly curves" and how I should be proud of them. So I will use that as my incentive. Maybe looking more closely at the what and how will help me great a better perspective on the fear of looking in the mirror.

You have to admit that any day is ten times better when you like your outfit. Maybe that's just me...I consider fashion to be one of my hobbies. Getting dressed can sometimes be a pain while I stand there, staring at my closet, waiting for inspiration. I have looked to Pinterest more than once to get the creative juices flowing and past fashion blogs opened me up to a world of new possibilities. It has also turned into a family affair as I turn to my 17 and 16 year old sisters when I draw a complete blank. The days when I come up with something they like all by my lonesome is a great day indeed! I thought I might share. You can never have too much of a good thing, right?

Anyways, look forward to pictures and a fashion post every now and then. I write that here because then I can't keep avoiding the idea. Or here's hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment