Thursday, February 16, 2012

things i love thursday

I am obsessed with scarves and I may have to splurge and add this to my collection. The spring green with red polka dots is calling my name!

Glow Kouture
I found this blog thanks to my friend, Kari. She has a great blog too that you should go and check out. :)


Mormon Tabernacle Choir cds 
I have a hard time listening to one CD over and over again, but this drawer of endless MoTab keeps me happy for days on end. The only problem is that I have to keep myself from singing along too loudly...

tiny conversations that don't involve the weather! 
So many times, employees walk in and out of the lobby with only a "Hi. How are you?" and are walking too fast to wait for my answer. I can't count how many times I've said, "Great!" to a closed door. Every now and then, there are moments when these busy people have more than a split second to share with me. I live for those moments at work. 

Fuze 
It is becoming my version of Diet Coke. I leave for work with my badge and my "cup of joe," or rather,  my bottle of fruit juice.

drooling over outfits like this one 
I really just want to go shopping!!! Without a sale, this is FAR out of my price range.




attending Forum with my younger sister and protecting her from crazy, old men...

the idea of being snuggled up with a good book
I love books and I will read almost anything. Friends, any suggestions?



And...

Applications are in. Interviews begin in a day and a half! Brighton will begin in about a month! Holy Smokes, I'm so excited!
 

1 comment:

  1. Funny story... I totally have that coral sweater in the BR outfit you posted. I bought it a few weeks ago in the store and I love it. It's a good purchase- comfortable and very bright and springy! :)

    ReplyDelete