Thursday, January 26, 2012

things i love thursday

*red umbrellas

*crock-pot chicken

*Ingrid's new album Human Again

*Watching Beauty and the Beast in 3D with the fam :)
 I didn't miss an opportunity to remind Maggie of when we would sing this song as little girls. She would play Belle and I would play the Beast, though I secretly wanted to sing the part of Belle. I asked one day so sweetly that Maggie agreed to switch parts. Then I messed up the lyrics. I never had the privilege to sing Belle after that. Melanie and Carrie love this story so much that they remind me of it often. Maggie still claims to not remember it ever happening...

 

*Beginning to be able to "Name Drop" from my little spot here at Deseret Book... I met Ardeth Kapp today, although I have served her in the past as a Banquet Server. I don't think she remembers that.

* Sadly, tomorrow is the series finale of Chuck. Let's all wipe a tear. I suggest that you watch it! I have all four seasons if you want to make it a party!


*I am attempting to be a good little girl and not spend money outside of paying for bills. With that said,  I have been drooling over this website for weeks. If I were able to spend all the money in the world, almost all their merchandise would be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment