Monday, January 2, 2012

happy 2012!

Welcome 2012! I have a good feeling about you.


(How I wish I could see this in person...)


I have learned the best way to accomplish goals is to write them down and share them. This is my list for a year that will rock my socks- I can already tell.


Goals for 2012
Try not to be so hard on myself
Use my gym membership
Stay organized
Read The Book of Mormon completely before Brighton starts, and then again and again and again...
Attend the temple once a week.
Practice my guitar
Learn to budget my money
Bear testimony more often
Exercise at least 3 times a week
Be more out-going
Be a better friend
Make Ward FHE a bigger priority


And remember the entire time:


"Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it."
 -Anne Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment