Wednesday, November 16, 2011

happy 27!

This post is in honor of my wonderful parents who are celebrating 27 years of marriage today. I hope that I have the privilege in my future life to be able to say that.




My mom and dad are my heroes! They are always there for each other, no matter what happens in our crazy life. They have seen much of life, a good portion of it that neither of them planned on, but they keep each other laughing.



How grateful I am for the decision my parents made to be sealed in the temple and the gift it is to be sealed to them for all eternity. Happy, happy, happy day in the Hortin home today!

Mom and Daddio:
I love you! I love how you show your daughters how much you love each other. It gives me hope for my future life. Thank you for being exactly who you are and teaching me to be who I am. Everything I am comes from you. I am the luckiest girl in the world!
Love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment