Thursday, November 10, 2011

growing up

I have another announcement! As you can see, these past few weeks have been rather exciting in the life of Jenny Hortin.

My announcement?

I bought a car!


A 2010 Kia Optima 

That's right. This has been a long time coming and it finally worked out so that I could take the plunge and have my own wheels. I have been researching cars for months and tried to get a loan through the bank to get things underway. They said I didn't have enough credit history but that my score was fine. So, I started looking at dealerships that advertised that they would sell to those with little to no credit. That's how I ended up at Larry H. Miller Used Car Supermarket.

Dad and I headed out after putting in a few hours at the office. I was so excited but had no idea that I would be driving the car home that night. 

Jenny Hortin has a car! It only took six years, but it finally happened. I'm finally growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment