Tuesday, November 29, 2011

26 on nov. 26

Another birthday celebrated in the Hortin home and this time it belongs to my big sister.
Happy Birthday, Mags!



To help celebrate this blessed event, Dad ltreated us girls with manicures! I've never had a manicure before. I had a pedicure once down in St. George with friends while we were on Spring Break, but that had been my only experience until a few days ago. Needless to say, I don't know much about the whole situation. Still, I loved it!

Maggie was originally planning on going with some of her EFY friends, but we added to the party. When we walked into US Nails (South Towne Center/ It is fabulous. You should go. End of plug.), the owner appeared to be in seventh heaven. I now understand what people are talking about when they say that the Asians speak to each other in their native tongue and you automatically suppose they are talking about how you. Totally understand!

(I apologize for the dark photographs. My camera and I are not getting along at the moment.)



So pampered on her birthday! Why be anything else?

That's me, soaking my fingers. 


I don't know who had the better time...


Then, on Monday, we celebrated again by going out to dinner at Archibald's in Gardner Village. We rediscovered Gardner Village this summer at a lunch date with Grandma and Patti. We've become addicted since. The food at Archibald's is delicious and the shops around the village are so much fun!

(Again, I don't understand why the flash wouldn't work. My camera turned all my pictures orange! We are not on speaking terms at the moment.... or whatever.)





Lemon Chicken with Rice Pilaf- eat your heart out JSMB




I love my sister! I love how she wants to know about my life even though she moved away. I love the way she squeals when she thinks something is really funny. I think she looks like Snow White. I love her sense of style. I love when we talk about boys. I love to watch her teach. I love hearing her testimony. I love how she pushes me to be better.



 I love you, Margaret Anne!

No comments:

Post a Comment