Monday, April 2, 2012

weekend

(Catch up is coming as soon as I get to a camera/computer cord.)

I hope that this blog finds you in the pleasant nostalgia of General Conference weekend. I think I'm suffering from post-conference blues, but then I'm not sure that there is such a thing.

I love Conference! It feels like Christmas to me. This past weekend was no exception.

President Thomas S. Monson is one of my heroes. Every time I saw his face on screen, I remembered his face when I sang in the DMC choir this past Christmas. That man loves music and he grinned from ear to ear like a child when we started. Thinking about it still sends a thrill through me. I know he is a prophet. No doubt.

Along with all the wonderful talks and music and everything that I was able to experience, this talk stood out. Of all the questions that I needed answered, I feel that Elder Andersen had me in mind in his preparations. Listen, watch, read, or do all three!




*sigh* My heart is full. I hope the talks healed your heart the same way they did mine. That and increase my desire to be even that much better. How grateful I am for the gift of General Conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment