Tuesday, April 24, 2012

update




I know you have been sitting on pins and needles to know how things went with my personal trainer...so I'll tell you. I went Friday and exercised with Jeff and learned that I was doing a bunch of stuff wrong. My knees went out over my toes! Gasp! Such a rookie mistake and I'm not that much of a rookie. I worked hard but I didn't really feel that I was beaten to a pulp. After the workout, he started talking numbers and how much it would cost for an awesome workout every week....
 
Long story short, I now have a personal trainer! I hope this was a good idea.

Yesterday, while attempting to be a good girl, I headed to the gym but landed in the Cardio Cinema again and saw the exact same part of Invincible that I watched from the treadmill three weeks ago. One of these days, I will watch it from start to finish and no exercise equipment will be involved.

I'm branching out, though. After working out in the dark, I went over to the free weights for awhile AND used four machines! I don't know if people were watching. I sure hope not. But I exercised in broad gym light! This is progress!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! That's so awesome. I worked out with a personal trainer for awhile and I LOVED it. It was totally worth the money and really helped me be motivated and I got a ton of new exercise ideas and stuff. Hope it goes well! Your inspiring me to get off my lazy bum and start working out more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, remember when I recruited you to Gold's Gym so I could work out with you? That was a year ago. Remember how we've worked out... just that one time together? Oh yah, let's do that again, ok?

    ReplyDelete