Friday, March 16, 2012

the view from my iPhone

 
Jordan River Temple
I hadn't been to this temple since I was a young woman. It is still as breath-taking as ever.

This is the delicious treat that my friend, Boyd, provided. He was out on his occasional chocolate run and came back with a treat for everyone that was in the lobby, myself included. He is a head honcho with the Publishing Dept. and any sign that I am on his good side is wonderful. Everyone in the Publishing Department are so nice! I hope they like me...

This was the view a few weeks ago in the crazy rain/wind storm. I may hate riding the train, but this shot was totally worth it.


Story: I was delivering packages to the different floors at the end of my work day and happened upon this poster by the Music Department. I don't fully know what they are trying to say with this poster, because as I understand it, the majority of the building is dedicated to Mr. Fredette. This makes me think otherwise....Anyway, it made me chuckle, so I had to document.


 This was from my last reception while being captain. This is what happens to my servers. I work them to the bone! (JK, he was actually running on three hours of sleep due to a midterm earlier that morning, but still. If Amy had walked in, I would have been highly chastised for letting my servers sit on the job. I say, "Hey, lady. He's been working a double for you. Give him three minutes and he'll be fine. The best servers are happy servers."


Do you remember my episode with the roofers? Yup. This was that same morning, running from my house.


Down the block and around the corner, to H&M I will go...
Thank you, City Creek, for claiming half my paycheck. Hopefully, I maintain my self control.


Back from answering to Prom.
Yeah, we are that cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment