Thursday, May 3, 2012

updated

(The sisters and I are back home, safe and sound. The trip was a blast!!! It would be even more awesome if I wouldn't be so critical of myself. Explanation following- and this time I really mean it.)

Remember how I told you that I had a personal trainer?
Remember how excited I was?
Remember instead how Gold's Gym is annoying and a rip off?!

Oh right! 




The delight of having a personal trainer came to a blazing, earth-shattering, irritating end this past Tuesday. I should have known that something that sounded too good to be true was in fact too good to be true.

I received a text from Jason, my "trainer", on Tuesday morning, saying that he couldn't train me that night unless I paid more money. I told him that a man named Mike gave me a discount. Mike is a manager and I understood that to mean something. Well apparently, Mike is not the big kid on campus. He's an idiot.

Now I am out more than $100 on two trainer sessions when it was supposed to be four. Major ERG!

My advice: Stay away from the men in yellow t-shirts at the gym that make you think they really want to help. In truth, they just want something to do. Oh - and all your money. Can't believe I got suckered in. In my frustration, I am now headed back to the Cardio Cinema to stay as far away from those men as I can. I won't make that mistake twice.

Take that Gold's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment