Friday, October 7, 2011

margaritas

Yesterday was Thursday and should have supplied a "things i love thursday" post, but let me be honest: yesterday pretty much stunk. Hardcore style. Today hasn't had much to lift the spirits either. So, in lieu of my usual post I wanted to thank friends for thinking of going out for margaritas.

I would try and explain but I hate being overly dramatic. Truly, I hate drama of any kind. All you need to know is that once again, I feel like I got the short end of the stick. I didn't know that sticks could have so many short ends, but thus, tis true. The best part of all of it is that you can drown away your sorrows in a delicious strawberry margarita. (Virgin, just in case you were concerned and thinking, "Jenny, margaritas contain alcohol.")

No comments:

Post a Comment