Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Half Birthday to Me

6 months from today I turn 24! Yikes! 



When I realized that this morning, I freaked a little. I am not original in saying that this was not what I had planned for this time of my life before. 
It is true- If you want to make Heavenly Father chuckle, tell Him all your plans. 

I have six months to polish up Year 23.
What should I do?

Volunteer
Road trip
Go on a date (?)
Summer employment
Travel to a place I have never been before
Graduate from Institute
Walk for University of Utah graduation
Write a song on my guitar
Take a class
Learn something new and unexpected
Try sushi again
Find a full time job!
Run a 5K (?)


I don't know. Funny life of mine.
"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect.
It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections."
- author unknown

1 comment:

  1. You can TOTALLY accomplish all of those goals! Especially the road trip! Only three days left!

    ReplyDelete