Monday, March 7, 2011

loving me a Monday

Usually, Mondays bring me down. Today- not even close.

Things I Love:

Dollar Movies with the fam,
especially when the movie happens to be Tangled

Adele's crazy music videos

my new shoes (although mine are turquoise)

raspberry hot cocoa from my mother

a phone call with Numero

"Nikki Heat" episode of Castle

a visit from dear friends

starting my new goal of 24 in 30 (details to come)

a clean room

a crush on Zachary Levi (and this one)

a day off from "Food Captaining"

an un-ponytail day

possible pillow answer for Maggie

drooling over this top

[The only things that brought the day down a tad was the crazy snow storm and my inability to make an Ikea trip this afternoon]

3 comments:

  1. Um... Our new shoes! And I adore them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a definite typo! Our shoes. OUR new shoes :) And I adore you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny! I just read this post and I think you are the sweetest ever! I didn't know you were looking for pillows for me. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete