Saturday, February 19, 2011

O Captain, My Captain

"Hello, My name is Jenny
and I will be your Captain today."


I survived my first week in Captain Training. I am well on my way on becoming a "Food Captain" according to my friend Pig. Yup, they decided to put me in charge. I'm still wondering what they were thinking.

It has been a long week. I worked every day except Tuesday.

Monday: I followed Elaina around and started to see everything that was required of a captain. It was an office luncheon and, therefore, not quite the same as working a wedding.

Wednesday and Thursday: Training was more of a joke. I ended each day more and more frustrated. Ugh. Thinking about it now makes me want to throw something.

I honestly learned more in the past two days than I have all week.
Ultimately- I learned that I can do this. I am still a small step behind but I think that will come with experience.
I really am trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment