Saturday, February 26, 2011

i hate when i am the cause of someone else's bad day...

Reading my friends' blogs, I came across the idea for installments of Good News/ Bad News. I feel that accurately can describe today.

Bad News: I lost sleep from a rare nocturnal case of a migraine last night.

Good News: I was able to catch up on the missing Zzzzzzzzs.

Bad News: I called in sick and became sick server #5.
(Needless to say, Amy was not very happy with me. I feel horrible. Note to self: Next time I call in sick, I won't be able to move. At all.)

Good News: I feel fine now.

Bad News: Carrie got sick at Dillards while we were shopping for Melanie's prom dress.

Good News: Melanie found the perfect dress. [Pictures and story to come]

Good News: Girls' Scout Cookies were delivered today :)

Bad News: I will have to control myself and not eat every one. Thin Mints, Samoas, and Tag-alongs. Mmmmm...

My day was rough, but it in no way compares to these poor people:



Now that is some seriously BAD NEWS

1 comment:

  1. Does it make me a bad person if I burst out laughing at that last picture?

    ReplyDelete