Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday Mother Dear!!!

This month is such a special one! It's birthday time for you! I'd really like to celebrate this happy day with you! Zippidy-Aye and Hi-dey Ho! There's something I can do. I'll sing a song that we both know....Happy Birthday to You!

Ten Reasons I love my mother:
10- No matter the occasion, Mom can sing you a song. They make me smile.
9- Her laugh. When she laughs really hard, she doesn't make any noise, she just bounces up and down.
8- Her constantly positive attitude on life.
7- The way she loves my dad
6- Her perseverance. I don't know anyone that could handle everything that has been thrown in her path with so much love and grace.
5- The jokes that she thinks are hilarious...
4- The way she always understands.
3- Mom is a goof! Whatever the circumstance, she provides some way to put a smile on my face.
2- She will do anything for me or my sisters. Come around late at night and you will see.
1- Her testimony! She is a miracle and a tender mercy in my life.
I LOVE YOU Mom! I am so happy that I belong to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment