Thursday, December 16, 2010

on my mind...

At work, I served in the Ambassador Room. It is saved for VIPs! I was excited to see my name listed to work the room, but I didn't recognize a single person. I suppose that is why they chose me to serve. There weren't any major hot shots. I'm not that big of a deal down at the JSMB. I just work there. Still, there was one gentleman on my side of the table that was dang good looking. I could dig his sugar... Tall, dark, handsome, with a foreign accent. Aleisha told me there was a guy in the room that had caused her heart to speed up a little but my first impression was just the side of his face. Meh. No big deal. Then, I went to clear his entree and he turned to thank me. He said, (with a nice spanish accent, btw) "Thank you very much," and I said, "You're welcome," but inside, all brain circuits flashed and sparked and shorted out. Guh....

And that was my excitement for today. 

(I suppose the drunk that sat next to me on the Trax train was something of note. His breath stunk and he thought my copy of Shakespeare's sonnets was the Bible. I heaved a sigh of relief when he left.)

No comments:

Post a Comment