Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Moeder!

Of all the mothers in all the world, there is no better mother than mine.




Dear Mom,
Thank you for being exactly who you are.
I am so lucky to be your daughter.
Without your tender guidance and unfailing love, I would not be who I am today.
It is your patience in my shortcomings
and your constant encouragement 
that gives me reason to wake up in the morning.
I know that at least one person in this world believes in me
and will stay by my side forever.
Thanks for always listening, even when I sound ridiculous.
It is wonderful to know I have a constant cheering section.
Thank you for a shoulder to cry on 
and the ability to laugh at myself.
Thank you for teaching me not to take myself too seriously
and that my mistakes don't define me.
Thank you for picking me up when I fail,
for brushing me off and setting me right.
I know that I am always loved.
Please know that I will love you forever and always, to the moon and back.
"I love you more-mostest-infinity-stop!"

Love,  Your Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment