Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Brown!

Today is another big day in the Hortin house. 
Not only is it a day to celebrate my mother,
 it is also a day to celebrate the birth of my sister, Melanie!!!

Happy Birthday, Beautiful Girl!


What I love about this girl:

She constantly keeps me laughing
Her help with my wardrobe ;)
Nights when she comes in to say goodnight and ends up talking for half an hour
The way she can laugh at herself
Her crazy "running man" dance
Just talking. About anything.
Random spurts of singing
Calling me "Jenny-poo"
Her ability to go with the flow
Quoting
This girl's smile could power Salt Lake City
The simple ways she shows her love
She isn't afraid to be herself
She makes everyone she meets feel special
Her testimony
She is gorgeous, inside and out
The fun I have in being her big sister 



Mellie- You make every day a happy adventure and I love traveling them with you. 
You are a champion in my eyes.
I LOVE YOU! 
(more than words can say)



No comments:

Post a Comment