Monday, January 10, 2011

My First Non-First Day of School

Right now, the University of Utah campus is swarming with students.
My friends are riding the trax train, buying books,
and worried about new classes.

Me?
What did I do today?

Became the newest fan of Chuck.



Pixel told me about the show a long time ago but I never really thought to watch it since it is on Mondays. Then Starlee talked about it a little ways back and mentioned that the relationship between Chuck and Sarah is fun to watch. And since I didn't have anything stealing my time away this morning, I wasted some time watching it on hulu. (Or You-Who, according to my mom.)

Good luck to everyone starting another fun and stress filled semester. Hopefully, I'll find a job soon and have something more substantial to fill my time. Or, at least, here's hoping :)

P.S. I received another email from the Friend Magazine this afternoon. Not about the internship that they thought I wasn't right for, but about the submission that I included in my painstakingly beautiful portfolio that is now in the trash. They are even more interested in buying it for publication!!!
That is something.

3 comments:

  1. 2 things.
    First: YES! Chuck is awesome. I adore that show. The love continues to spread. : )
    Second: That is so great that they are interested in publishing it! You go girl! Things will work out yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom calls it you-who too! Moms are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you love Chuck. I really do. I love him and miss him and my husband isn't even jealous because he loves him just about as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete