Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddio!

My dad is my hero. And today is his birthday.
Happy Birthday, Birthday Boy!!!


Things I love about my Dad:
- His funny sayings
- His wisdom and perspective on life
- His unfailing faith
- The quiet way he watches his girls
- His thoughtful nature
- Listening to him explain sports to me 
(and the moments where I can prove that I'm learning)
-His range of laughter, a different laugh for each different joy
- His philosophies that he shares with me
- His constant willingness to serve
-What I call his "Papa Bear Nature"
- The look in his eyes when he sees my mom
- Watching Utah football together!
- His bear hugs!
- He is devoted to being the greatest Dad in all the land
- The twinkle in his eye when he smiles
-Watching him protect his family
- My dad's testimony
- To me, my father is the epitome of what he titled "A Priesthood Man of God"



Dad, I'm a lucky girl. I will forever be grateful that I belong to you.
You make me proud to be a Hortin.
I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment