Friday, January 7, 2011

Citto Gelato and Cafe


I love food. Wednesday night I found a new favorite spot. My friend, Darling, was in town before going back to school and we thought it would be an excellent idea to go out to eat. Both of us love to go little places out of the way, looking for something a little different with great atmosphere and awesome food. I have lived in Sandy for most of my life and I have never really looked that hard for such a spot.

We found it! 2101 E and 9400 S right by ShopKo. Citto Gelato and Cafe! It was rather small. For the majority of our stay, we were the only ones in the room. The room has wrought iron chairs, creating the effect of sitting out on a balcony in Italy. Truly. The menu is not extensive, but it provides soup, salad, and paninis. YUM! And a scone that was so messy, it was delectable.

We ended the trip with a cup of gelato. How can you visit a place with Gelato in the title and not??? Seriously. I suggest the combo of Chocolate and Cinnamon.

It is days later and I'm still smiling.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds delicious! Can we please go there when I'M visiting? You know how I love gelato! I'm craving some right now, actually. YUM.

    ReplyDelete