Wednesday, January 12, 2011

this was for me

Tonight, I went to the Sandy Institute Forum. Often, I hear exactly the words that I need to hear. The same situation happened tonight. Crazy how inspiration can work between strangers! Brother Scott Anderson spoke. I laughed. I cried. I realized that I do have more friends in that building than I thought.

Part of his message means so much that I want to share it with you.

Brother Anderson asked why, when we wake in the morning, we look at ourselves and think, "Where was I when God created the beautiful things of the world?" Do you think that Heavenly Father greets you saying, "Hello Ugly Child. Ready to fail another day?" So then why do you?

He ended his message with this clip. And if I could remember this every day, life would be so much easier.
[Grab tissues. Never fails, I weep.]




You are loved so completely that He gave all for YOU. 
God never lets go.
 He knows, better than we do, how our stories will unfold. 
We just have to keep trying.


And that is the message I needed to hear tonight.

1 comment: