Friday, November 12, 2010

Everyday I Am Grateful for Miracles in My Life

I have been riding the rollercoaster lately. 
School is ending and my emotions are pulling me every direction.
Another hospital stay doesn't seem so far out of reach.
I don't have any updates to give on the internship.
Only one event to work this week is not going to help my money supply very much.
BUT
Dad drove me all the way into class today so that I wouldn't be late.
I heard Carrie sing this morning as I helped her play her notes on the piano.
Running to the Trax train made me feel more alive than winded.
More than 7 hours of sleep is utter bliss.
Bonding with the sisters puts me in the best mood.

And all of that was just today. Can't wait for the sun to come up tomorrow and bring its own adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment