Monday, November 22, 2010

November 20th is a Reason to Party!

(Pretend that it is Saturday)


My baby sister is now 15! Today is a miracle. A few months ago, my family didn't think that we would ever make it to today. I will forever be grateful for this little red-head in my life.


Top 10 Reasons I Love This Girl:
10- She is as big a Utah football fan as I am
9- She is beautiful, inside and out
8- Only 15 and yet she has wisdom far beyond her years 
7- She is such a goon! 
6- The smallest thing makes her day.
5-She can always make me smile
4- Her laugh
3- Her hugs
2- The ways she lets me know that I am important to her
And most of all: 1- Carrie's Amazing Faith. This girl has moved mountains.


Carrie-oline! I love you so much! You have changed my life and make me want to be a better person. You own a large section of my heart for ever and always. Happy Happy Birthday! Thanks so much for choosing to be here and share this day with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment