Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Maggie!!!

November 26th is a very important day of the year! Today is the anniversary of Maggie's birth. I am such of fan of hers.

Top 10 Reasons why I love my sister:
10- She is a wonderful friend.
9-When she laughs really hard, she squeals. It makes me happy.
8-The little things that she does to let me know she loves me 
7- She makes me want to be a better person.
6- We are so similar that, at times, I think we share a brain.
5- Her constant support
4- She doesn't do anything halfway. Go big or go home.
3- I like the feeling of being someone's little sister. She takes great care of me.
2- Her testimony
1- And the number one reason I love my sister: She isn't afraid to be herself. And she rocks at it!


Happy Birthday dear sister! I love you very much! My world is a better place because you are in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment