Thursday, December 1, 2011

giving thanks

Thanksgiving is one of my all-time favorite holidays. I love the entire month of November because it helps me stay in the "Attitude of Gratitude." If only I could remain more constant the rest of the year. Since today marks the end of such a wonderful month, I need to take a moment and truly express my gratitude for the many blessings in my life. There are far too many to count!


my Father in Heaven and His constant care
my Savior, Jesus Christ
my mother and father 
their constant love and devotion
my crazy, goony, wonderful sisters and how they make me smile
a brother in heaven that pushes me to be my best
grandparents
extended family
my heritage
forever friends - you know who you are
scriptures
Thomas S. Monson
semi-annual general conference
temples
wednesday institute and forum
tender mercies
BRIGHTON
sources of income
a roof over my head
food to eat
my new source of transportation
  the RS Presidency and fellow sisters of the Crescent Park Ward
lessons in the form of trials
my testimony
life


(Those are the BIG ones. Now a little more informal and in no particular order.)

laughing
the smell of a new car
Utah football
the new H&M
boy stories
Oma sandwiches
love notes
my iPhone!
snazzy music
mom's homemade chocolate chip cookies
books, books and more books
piano
guitar
my voice and the ability to sing
exercise
my pillow
freshly starched pillowcases
covergirl foundation
falsies mascara
mom's cooking
thick blankets
on demand
left overs for lunch
good hair days
the toaster
redbox
Wendy's drive thru
my iPod and earphones
ice machine
clear Solo cups
heels
dressing up
orange and robin's egg blue
dates: good, bad, and in-between
Bo Willy
television
girls' nights
parking lot dancing
hiking
hang out sessions
catch up phonecalls
ridiculous messages
snuggling
 moments at work that ends doubled up in laughter
kids' cups
4 hour shifts
Joe friends
frozen yogurt
purple striped gloves
scarves
AFV app
crackle nail polish
my watch

and everything else that I might have missed

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I read your blog pretty regularly just so you know. :) And I'm curious, is it even possible for a respectable "That's what she said" joke? Example please!

    ReplyDelete