Sunday, March 14, 2010

Marathon Boys, Not a Sprint

I started this past week telling Maggie that I didn't think that I would make it all the way through. She reminded me that time keeps going. Eventually, you'll make it.
True- but really, this week kicked my trash.

Monday: I was responsible for the devotional in choir and spent the whole day thinking about what I wanted to say. It was a great way to start the week.

Tuesday: Turned in my midterm to Straley
-study group for the presentation on Thursday
-London intro meeting (found out that I knew a good portion of the people who are going. Kathryn Harmon is going to be my roommate!!!)
-back to study group
-Talent show for evening choir


Wednesday: ONE CLEAR VOICE!!!! and bonding with Brighton friends
- three hours working on presentation slides
- saw Duke in the library
- missed choir :(


Thursday: spent the whole day getting ready for my presentation
-read and reread the Cixous essay
-PRESENTATION
-made friends with Penelope :)


Friday: Laundry at Oma's
but I didn't like the topic of our conversation
-Singers
-Red Robin with friends
-Talent show!!!!! So fun!


Jenny's Adventures 101.

1 comment:

  1. Jennie! I just discovered your blog. Hooray for being roommates! I read your more recent blog about finding money to go. I wish you the best, and I know you'll do the right thing. I know you won't regret going to London! We can be cheap spenders together once we're over there.

    ReplyDelete