Thursday, March 25, 2010

Je suis pauvre.....



I really am serious about going to London.

The closer it comes and the more I talk about it, the more right it feels.

Along with that comes the fear of money. I hate money. I always have hated money because I have grown up with the fact that money is often hard to come by. It has made me a stronger person, of course, but I don't want it to make me a cynic.

I believe that London is the right thing for this summer. I feel good about it. I really do.

But right now, I'm getting worried about fundings. Pray. Pray really hard. Maybe a loan is worth it....................

I wish I was a millionaire. These are the times when I wish life were different. I like my life, but small things get in the way. Money???? Please????


*Everything will work out*

No comments:

Post a Comment