Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Adventure-Seeker Looking for Excitement!



I'm craving some adventure. I want some excitement. It is the start of another downhill slope of another semester. I go to class and do my homework. I go and sing in choir. I beat my brains out trying to be smart enough for this English major that I have chosen. I really do enjoy it and am finding out more and more the total nerdiness factor that I possess. (For instance, no professor would like the sentence I just wrote....Oh well, they aren't going to read this.)

But I want some adventure. I want some excitement! I am not working at my home away from home this summer and it makes me sad. What do I do now?

I feel slightly stuck in a cycle. I want to do the right things for me. I don't want to cause more trouble than is needed. Still- I have an inkling to live dangerously. Well, what would be dangerous in my standards. No Mom, I won't dye my hair pink or go bungy-jumping off of something 100 feet in the air. I won't do something stupid. I probably won't do anything.
Sad day.

1 comment:

  1. You should definitely do something. The trick is to come up with the right adventure. It could be anything from trying something new to doing something that you already love. You just have to do it my dear. Living with an adventure is the only way to truly live.

    ReplyDelete