Tuesday, November 13, 2012

warning you: i'm emotional

I used to be able to keep my emotions in check. I used to be able to stop myself from crying at sappy commercials or happy endings. Well, that's flown out the window. I saw this posted on Facebook through Mormon Messages today at work. No, I am not dealing with the same situation to the same degree but I have had a few weeks, especially the past few days, where I can't figure out which way is up. I know which way I want to be up and which way should be up, but getting myself there as quickly as I would like is proving to be a problem. Anyway. That's enough about my troubles.

The POINT is that even though I'm slightly messed up and way off balance,
 I AM NOT FORGOTTEN. 

(If you are a baby like me, now would be a good time to reach for the nearest tissue box.)





I was sitting in the Conference Center when President Uchtdorf gave this address. His talk then found me weeping. It was such a new sight to my sister and my mom that both asked if I was okay. The answer for today is: Not really, but I will be.

1 comment:

  1. Love you, Miss Jenny. And I love this talk - it had me in tears too! Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete