Tuesday, August 23, 2011

what's in my bag

Due to inspiration from a fellow blogger, I decided to take this IFB challenge and discover what is in my bag and what is says about me... Truly, I was intrigued because my whatever bag I decide to use for the moment becomes a gigantic pit and I have no idea the total amount of stuff I cram into it. At times, I feel like Mary Poppins! Anything you need, I probably have it tucked away.

So, here is my bag:


(Confession- I did not include all the thrown in crap that I figure doesn't interest you. Just know that it exists.)

Contents:


  • my day planner
  • wallet
  • cash from tips
  • iPod
  • phone
  • The Help by Kathryn Stockett
  • camera
  • Band-Aids
  • Aleve
  • Lemon Pomegranate hand sanitizer
  • JSMB ID card
  • ticket from Sugarland concert
  • number of the guy in Target that sold me my phone
  • Midnight Pomegranate lotion
  • sunglasses
  • four JSMB pens
  • Institute pen
  • scripture marker
All contained in my fashionable Aldo original from San Diego

Now you know all about me: I love pomegranates. I constantly carry a book. I have reason to carry band-aids and pain killers. I swear JSMB pens have decided to multiply and replenish the earth within the confines of my bag. I love bright colors. I carry my camera with me to document my adventures. And yes, I do own and use an iPod and an iPhone, what about it?

me in a nutshell 
(kinda)

2 comments:

  1. You really don't have that much in your purse... That's impressive. Only the necessary things. I have like a billion things! This would be the longest post ever. Maybe I'll do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, wait... Watch the first 3 minutes of this episode of Reba. This is more like my wallet. Although, I have not had the unlucky experience of having my card declined, searching through her purse for stuff is definitely like me!

    http://www.hulu.com/watch/44204/reba-when-good-credit-goes-bad#play-queued-show-by-original_premiere_date-asc

    ReplyDelete