Monday, March 14, 2011

Look Not Behind Thee

It has now been three months since I technically graduated. 

What am I doing?

Working as a Banquet Server (still) at Joseph Smith Memorial Building.

I understand that it is money.

I understand that it helps my parents go back to work and not have to worry so much about Carrie at home.

I am more than happy to hang out with my red-headed super sis.

I just never thought that this is what I would be doing at this stage of my life.

And to be fully honest, I am disappointed with myself.

But--- 

then I watch this Mormon Message. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny! I love this! And I love you! Am I going to see you at book club this month? I sure hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember that we are all still figuring out what to do with life. Just keep on dreaming and moving forward. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete