Tuesday, September 6, 2011

oh hey!

I am slightly ashamed at my lack of blog posts this past week. Where did all the time go? Oh. Right. My laptop is suffering so there will not be pictures of my recent exploits. I am working on the situation and will have it fixed it short order. Until then, I hope you have a vivid imagination to fill the void.

Recent Exploits:

  • UTAH FOOTBALL! Dad bought me tickets to the season opener at Rice Eccles for my birthday! No joke, when I opened the envelope, I cried. This is the first year that I don't have tickets for the MUSS. Believe me, I am having serious withdrawals. The game was awesome, but I wish my guys would have played better.

  • Saw "The Help" and you should too. That and read the book. It is one of the best books I have ever read.

  • Hortin Family Reunion. For all the fun that I had with the cousins, I'm glad that that huge responsibility is now over. The entire Bret Hortin family is suffering from what can only be described as a hangover.

  • Found out what it feels like to drive with a flat tire. It is really as much fun as I thought it would be. And by that, I mean zero. Good thing that my dad is an active superhero and comes to my rescue!

  • Dentist appointment. And my teeth are hurting a bit. Sadly, I have two cavities and have to return in three weeks from yesterday. Great.

  • Work has slowed down again. Too many people have other committments and aren't available to get married this month. I made bank in August, but am now thinking that I need to start looking for full-time employment once again.
And now I am off again to Presidency Meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment