Thursday, April 14, 2011

things i love thursday

[Disclaimer: On one of my blog expeditions, I found this delightful lady. Every Thursday, she posts a "Things I love Thursday" blog and I love to read them. No matter what is going on, she is loving something. I like to keep it as a reminder to look on the bright side.
In all actuality, I'm not a huge fan of today. I've been sick with a cold. It isn't quite the mother-of-all-colds but it is close enough for discomfort. And in honor of looking on the bright side, here is my "Things I love Thursday" list. I may make this a tradition...who knows?]


Seeing some results from Biggest Loser!

Waking up to Carrie's brown eyes

This dress from Downeast

a little Colin Firth to keep me company 

the lovely sunshine

listening to Zachary Levi in "Terrified"

phone calls from friends

combination of Nutella and peanut butter

announcements for commencement in the mail


No comments:

Post a Comment