Monday, August 23, 2010

My Last First Day of School (at least for now)

in a word? SCARY!

But it actually felt like I never left. I don't know how that is possible because a bunch has happened since last spring semester.

Today I completely redid my schedule. Two hours in the library and the only thing that stayed the same was a class with Kaufman and friends. But this means I will be a member of Singers for another semester. (well, hopefully)



             AND FOOTBALL STARTS NEXT WEEK :)

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm glad you kept Revising and Editing. We'll be sure to party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for last first day! It actually feels really weird to not be there. Enjoy it while you are there my dear. It all ends too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love that you called it that. Mine's on Monday. Ah growing up. Scary.

    ReplyDelete