Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hello Blogging World!

I'm back!

After three of the most wonderful months of my life, I am back in civilization. Still, real life is proving to be much more difficult than I remember. Brighton 2012 officially ended last Saturday and in the time between then and now, I have:

*returned to my ward as a full time 1st counselor in the RS Presidency

*interviewed for a possible new position that I can't decide if I want or not...

*been rear-ended by an old man

*attempted to put my room back together with little success

*slept on the couch

*and ultimately felt completely useless.


Dear Real Life,
Help me figure you out.
Love, me

3 comments:

  1. Yay, Jenny! We need to celebrate your return to civilization with a night out... or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Harmony! I need help figuring out real life also, wish we could live the Brighton life all the time! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete