Sunday, April 18, 2010

I LOVE....


(Don't you think daisies are the happiest flower?
I do.)
Sam Weller's. I have been riding past it for the past four years on the trax train and never gone in. Last night, I was with friends and we had a few extra minutes before Laughing Stock so we wandered over. I love it. Books, Books, and more Books! I'm in paradise!


Choir Friends! I love being able to bear testimony with some of the greatest people I have ever met. Few things are better than that.


Missionary Farewells. Bandana- you are awesome! I love you!


Sunday afternoons spent watching movies. Prince Caspian isn't my all time favorite movie, but it sure is fun to watch. Especially since it is one of those movies where I don't have to think too hard. I save those for when I'm more awake.

my Crazy Crazy CRAZy family. Yep, that's where I get it from :D


Happiness is great and Life is Grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment