Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ready, Set, Go!

For the past few weeks, I've felt on the edge. Everything seemed to be an uphill climb with no end. I would seeminly get one situation under control, just to be railroaded by another. I can't count the hours I spent crying on my bedroom floor, or to my mother, or to good friends, wanting to have an answer to my grief but still feeling empty. I would be completely fine if those dark months were never repeated. I felt so low.
Now, I feel like something is coming. I should break into song from West Side Story.(I won't. My life isn't that dramatic.) I've had a rough couple of months. Summer ended and I fell into a kind of funk. I struggled with remembering what was most important to me. I couldn't remember that I was still the same person, even if life threw some intense curve balls. I keep thinking I can take on the world, but when the world is ready to bring it, I'm not. I fall apart.
Now, I feel like it is ready to turn around. I feel like suddenly I may be on top of the craziness that I call life. I'm ready to jump. I'm ready to take the plunge. I want something. I can't really put into words what I want, but this feeling just won't go away. I still have many things that I am lacking. I try and figure out how my attitude changed so much. I fully believe that those two months were a dark spot of which I had no control.
I may not be as eloquent as I would like, but all I have to say is "BRING IT! I'M READY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment